Yesterday I had my weekly doctor's appointment. He is always impressed with my blood pressure because it has maintained the same since the beginning. He said this is especially good in the end. He also checked my progress. I am 1 and 1/2 cm dilated, 70 to 80% effaced, and the baby is dropping. He said he was "literally tickling the little guy's head." I'm not really taking this to mean anything though because I've heard of people being like this for weeks and others that had no progress and went into labor the next day. Only time can tell...
Yesterday I finished Caden's nursery. What had been holding me up was that I was trying to reuse my sister's nursery chair. This involved finding a slip cover for it. Unfortunately, it is larger than conventional slip covers so I had no luck. I finally gave in and ordered a new chair from Target. It came in last night and I love it. I especially love the price tag. I snagged it for $130 and it came with the ottoman! Anyways, enjoy the pics!
Here are a few "before" pics from when we first moved in. Unfortunately we don't have any true before pics because we were so anxious to get started, we forgot to take some. The room was dirty white, though, with nasty dirty berber carpet. This paint effect was something I had seen in a book several years ago and knew I wanted to do someday. In fact, the first time Erick and I toured our house I told him exactly what color each room was going to be, right down to this gingham print.


yay! making progress! I am so excited for you. Meeting your little guy is so exciting!
ReplyDelete