01 April 2010

April Fools?

Not this year! Erick said that Caden could come any day but today, but he is on his way. It may be the early hours of tomorrow morning, but we'll see. How appropriate since last night was my last shift at work! I stopped working a week before my due date so I could rest, but I am glad I will get to spend an extra week with the little guy. This morning we were getting ready for a 10:30AM appointment with the OB. We were just about to walk out the door at about 10:15AM when my water broke. So, we headed to the hospital instead. I was still 1 and 1/2 cm dilated and had not begun labor, so they started me on pitocin. Erick went and got us lunch and also cupcakes from Lucy and Leo's! I started having some heavy and consistant contractions at about 5PM and went ahead and got the epidural, so I feel great! I am itchy but pain free! t that time I was 3cm dilated. It looks like it might be a long night so I thought I would go ahead and update everyone while I have a chance. We're just hanging out right now. Unc, Pankey, Dad, and the Andersons are already in Tallahassee. We are just waiting on little Caden to make his debut! Erick will probably update later with pics. (By the way- this blog is courtesy of Dad's laptop and TMH's wifi =)

2 comments:

  1. I went into labor with Keegan on April Fools 14 years - 1 day ago! He was born at 2:22am on April 2nd! Good luck! We're thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love an epidural! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to hear that he was born!

    ReplyDelete