24 February 2010

Belly Pics

A few weeks ago when Erick and I were back in FWB we had some maternity pictures taken. It was pretty cold that day but I didn't want to be bundled up in sweaters and have the pictures look wintery, so we suffered through in our short sleeve attire. And, for a couple pictures I was in just pants and a sports bra! Talk about chilly... and awkward. Awkward because we were taking the pictures outside at Eden State Park. We did the up close and personal belly pics in the middle of the session. Up to that point there had been nobody else out there. Of course, as soon as I took off my sweater and was standing there with my belly out in all its glory, a group of 3 older couples walked up. After watching us for a little while they laughed and said they were from Missouri and could they take some pictures. I guess they might not take pictures like this in Missouri. These were taken at 31 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment