I can't believe our little guy has been here for 2 weeks already! I can already see changes in him, he is getting so big. Erick and I took advantage of mom being here and went out last night for the first time without Caden. We went to the men's basketball banquet. Granted we didn't stay the whole time, but it was nice to get dressed up. Also, they gave the coaches and support staff wives a gift certificate for a day at the spa. So, I am looking forward to that!
In this picture Caden had just pooped, so just in case I was trying to hold him so it wouldn't get on me.
Yesterday we also took a picture of Soloman Alabi, a 7 foot basketball player, holding Caden. It was cute. It was his first time holding a baby. (Watch for Soloman in this year's NBA draft)
No comments:
Post a Comment