There hasn't been much to post on the pregnancy because I haven't had any doctor visits lately. Baby Casto's movements have been more pronounced lately. No longer are they little kicks, but they are big and long pushes against my belly. Erick and I enjoy just laying there and watching my belly move. This week I also had to do a second 3 hours blood sugar test. I'm a pro by now, I actually rented a movie to watch while I waited. This time we went with the left arm vein all 4 times because they had trouble finding the right one last time. It was pretty funny when the lady told me after the third blood draw "wow, this vein is holding up pretty well."
Here is a rare look at close up belly pics. The pics are in order: 6 weeks, 16 weeks, and 26 weeks. At 6 weeks I have a little tiny movement forward, at 16 weeks I just look a little bloated and by 26 weeks there is definitely a baby in there. I can't promise I will show 36 weeks in case there are stretch marks by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment