Caden is 6 months! Wow, time is going by quickly.
We have a schedule worked out and Caden goes to bed about 7:30 and gets up around 6AM. Woohoo! After 5 months of little to no sleep it's nice to finally get some. I know as I type this a little tooth is probably working it's way in =). This is how his day usually goes:
6AM wake, eat, play
7AM nap
9AM eat, play
10AM nap
12PM eat, play
1PM nap
3PM eat, play
4PM nap
6PM eat, play, go on a walk
7:30PM eat, bed
His naps are usually 1 hour, with one of them being 2 hours each day. We keep his meals smaller (6 ounces) and more frequent because of his reflux. He naps a lot, but I asked his doctor if that's okay and she said it's great, she wished kids got more sleep. He even sticks to his schedule at daycare and goes down for naps without crying.
He is so much fun! He catches onto things and likes to play. For example, we have a window above our kitchen sink that looks into our TV room. Since he was born we have played peek-a-boo with him through it. So now, whenever we are on the couch with him, he looks through the window waiting for one of us. It's really cute. He giggles a lot at random stuff. Like the other night Erick was putting his pajamas on and he was just laughing. He is ticklish on his thighs and along his spine.
His favorite toy:
We take family walks almost every night. He loves them. He totally just relaxes and chills during them. It's a great way to calm him before bed.
About a month ago we started cereal again, then a couple weeks ago we started introducing food. He has had peas (did not like), bananas (hated), carrots (likes), and now pears (neutral). He is still nursing. One day I decide I'll make it to a year, and the next I want to quit. We'll see. Pumping at work is hard. Especially now that I am about to start giving flu shots.
Yes, I didn't want to, but they made me get licensed to immunize. I am really not excited about it. I am waiting on my license now. I don't mind giving shots, it just takes so much time out to do it and they didn't give us anymore budget hours to help. I'll let you know how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment