26 August 2010

5 months

Hanging out...

Last week was mom's last here. Caden is 5 months this week and our big boy starts daycare Tuesday =(. I have been taking him by there a couple time per week to become familiar. I am a little worried, though, because he has become a little bit of a mama's boy in the last couple weeks. He has cried for me (mom and grandma were convinced he was crying "mama," but the jury is still out here...he does seem to only do it when i'm not around and he's upset). We will miss having 'nana' around =).

He is rolling over all the time now. He also loves to grab his toes I have woken up to him making sounds at night only to find him laying on his back playing with his toes (at like 2AM).

Got milk?
I had to post this because Becky was here last weekend and she and mom were making fun of me.

Caden has his first pool party this weekend. It was a lot of fun!


Today was 'wear your favorite college colors to church' day. So, we were all decked out in our garnet and gold.



No comments:

Post a Comment