25 November 2009

Week 21 Specialist


Yesterday we went to see Dr. Hume. We have to walk through the lobby of my regular ob to get to the elevator to go up to Dr. Hume's office and we were really glad we weren't there that day! The lobby was packed with women trying to get in before the holidays. It was nice to pretty much be able to walk right in to the exam room upstairs. Our visits are pretty quick now. The technician gets started and then he comes in and takes a look for a few minutes. Last time and this time he kept saying "that's a good looking kid" (I'm sure he tells all the moms that). But I took it to mean that he looks to be developing well. This time there was no arrhythmia. They thought they might have spotted it once, but he still wants to monitor me for a couple more weeks. We were very excited that it looks as though he is getting better if not better already! He had the hiccups yesterday, it was cute. He was also sucking his thumb. We are enjoying getting to see him every week and I know we'll miss it when we stop.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you got a good report! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the first picture of him sucking his thumb, or is his hand just next to his mouth?

    ReplyDelete